I want to wish all my Canadian homies a wonderful thanksgiving, with lots of mashed potatoes and pumpkin pies! To start off my post, I’d like to thank YOU for reading. (:
But here’s my non-exhaustive list for everything else to give thanks for.
I am thankful for..
1. The end of round 1 midterms (ever!)- which enabled my full enjoyment of this long weekend without the exam anxiety. (topic for another day :P) But in general, I’m very grateful for my privilege to education.
2. Coffee and granola bars- for giving me a boost of energy whenever I’m about to fall asleep at school/ at work. Which is pretty often. Perhaps every few hours of every day..
3. My new friends- for saving me seats since I’m always running late; for keeping me company as I sit in utter confusion during classes; for getting lost with me; for staying up late finishing + ranting about OSH with me.
4. My old buddies- for still sticking by my side; for feeding me when I’m waiting for my next paycheque; and for the moral support + late night deep, unfiltered convos.
5. My cell group- for being a safe and comfortable community I return to after every 5 stressful days; for being such a valuable place for spiritual learning + growing; for having some of the most encouraging, humble & inspiring people I know.
6. My family- for their unconditional providing and understanding
7. God who blesses me with all of the above and in so many more ways than I can comprehend..
Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. – Psalm 106:1