1) Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator.
2) Nominate 11 other new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
3) Create a set of 11 questions for your nominees.
4) Let your nominees know that you nominated them.
My Questions from Jenn…
1) Why did you start this blog? – I wasted so much time reading all the amazing blogs out there and decided I should waste more time with one of my own! Haha just kidding (partially), I have a passion for healthy living and I wanted an outlet where I can express my ideas and thoughts. At the same time, I believe in a balanced lifestyle, so as I indulge and try out the array of cuisines available in Vancouver, I thought it would be fun to share my experiences along my way.
2) What makes you smile? – My family, friends, and the little things in life.
3) What is one of your talents? – I’m pretty talentless… xD Well uhm, I learned to play the piano when I was 3. Since I don’t plan on pursuing a career in music, I quit my lessons a few years ago having completed my ARCT practical to focus in school, but music has always been a huge part of my life. Now I’m just working on my theory, one more exam!
4) Who is a hero in your life? – Mama Rae. We’ve been through a lot together and I truly believe that there is no one else on earth that knows me better than her. She’s such a strong women and I look up to her in so many ways.
5) What is a great memory from your past? – It’s so hard to pinpoint one, hm.. I remember going down to Seattle for an overnight trip with my mom 2 years ago.. (Some time in May..?) We went all over the place, like the Pike Place Market, and ate a bunch of delicious food. (I’m seriously reminiscing the taste of the creamy, hot clam chowder at Pike Place Chowder now- evidently, my life revolves around food. xD) And of course, can’t forget about the awesome ferris wheel! I had lots of fun exploring freely with just a map and our cameras, instead of going with a set itinerary on a touring group.
Quick little throwback!
6) If the sky’s the limit, what would you do next? – Travel the world.
7) What is your favourite season of the year? – I used to be a winter kinda girl because you know, snowmen, snow angels, Christmas.. I still love Christmas but I just can’t stand the cold now.. Thank goodness it hasn’t really snowed yet. 😛
Just tons of foggy mornings like this one..
8) What is one piece of advice you’d like to share? – Wake up everyday with a smile and a bright mindset, it’ll put your day off to the right start.
9) If you had some spare time, what would you do?– Probably catch up with some friends and spend more time with my family.
10) Do you prefer a home-cooked meal? – Definitely! You can make much healthier food at home, and plus you get to save some $$.. although once in a while, eating out and indulging is great too.
11) Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous? – I lean towards the planner end, but I’m learning to be a more flexible person.. Sometimes you just gotta relax, go with the flow, and just have fun!
1) When and why did you start your blog?
2) If you are granted one wish (you can’t wish for more wishes :P), what would you wish for?
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4) Who are your favourite bloggers?
5) What is one of the most vivid memories from your childhood?
7) What are you grateful for today?
8) What career are your pursuing?
9) What is your favourite quote?
10) Who/ what inspires you?
11) What is a goal you have for 2015?
I started blogging kinda recently so I haven’t actually had the chance to meet a ton of other bloggers.. Most blogs I read are already pretty popular (they probably have 200 times a trillion followers LOL) so here are the (obviously less than 11) amazing people I want to nominate. Oops, I broke the whole 11 trend. 😛